Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fog = a spot free rinse from heaven

Michelle is house sitting this week and I’m staying with her. I love my Michelle time! The house is so dirty. It could possibly be the dirtiest house I have ever seen in my life. To clean/repair this house would probably take a lifetime, and if it weren’t for the location I doubt it would be worth it. This morning when I hiked the hill to my car I found it covered in water. It hadn’t rained but the fog today was thick. Now my car is clean and that is great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy--
glad to see that you are having such a great summer. Someone you are related to is really talanted at pottery and if memory serves me right she might have made a gnome. Maybe she will give it to you.
What could be worse than your 4th of July might be your 24th of July with the whole crazy family.
k see ya!

Meesh said...

Missy just out of curiosity who is this aunt of yours? And do you want her reading your blog?