Monday, July 30, 2007
No y and no e
Today’s blog is dedicated to Kathrin Spoeck. Kathrin is one of the women I have been working with this summer. She is 24 years old, has short brown hair, a tiny nose ring, and is from Austria. Her accent is wonderful. I love the way she says my name. She met her husband four years ago when she flew to San Francisco to visit her cousin. After meeting Laurence she spent the rest of her vacation with him and then after a year of seriously long distance relationship she moved to the US and married him. Laurence is a lucky man because I think Kathrin is wonderful. She has been extremely nice to me from day one. She has such a sweet personality. She always explains everything to me. She is very patient as well. We bonded right away because we are both students. Kathrin is leaving tomorrow for vacation and when she returns my internship will be over. I gave her a ride to the buss stop today after work. She hugged me good buy and told me that she would miss my presence in the office and to please stay in touch. How nice is that? She is such a neat person. I should be sleeping, but I just wanted to remember her for a moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment